2m 144MHZ - 146MHZ RECEIVER
Her I am use MC3357 / LA1186 in this 2m Receiver
This experiment was done when I was a SWL lesson 145.625MHz Repeater / 145.650MHz Repeater 59 Signal Repot With my Home brew ground plan Antenna 10 feet height Excellent Sensitivity without preamp . Local osc are very stable when I on Rx 2min in drift +- 50 kHz and get very stable in 24 hrs.
This Receiver good perform for SWL / Ham operators / Monitor 2m band.
Includes Oscillator, Mixer, Limiting Amplifier, Quadrature Discriminator,
Active Filter, Squelch, Scan Control, and Mute Switch.
• Excellent Sensitivity: Input Limiting Voltage – (– 3.0 dB) = 5.0 mV (Typical)
• Low Number of External Parts Required
LA1186 Features and Functions
• Contains RF amplifier, MIX, OSC, AFC diode
• Operating voltage: 1.8 to 8.0V.
• Improvement in cross modulation characteristic due to the use of double-balanced MIX.
• Improvement in strong input characteristic.
• Less spurious radiation from local OSC.
• TV (1 to 12 channel) receive capability.
2m RECEIVER SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
PCB side Size . H50.8mm / 103.33mm
Component side Size . H50.8mm / 103.33mm
Her the sample video